BIS Adult Day Services offer a variety of social, recreation and skill building opportunities to adults living with acquired brain injury.
Our program provides support in…
- connect with others
- build self esteem and confidence
- improve communication skills
Brain Education and Exercises:
- learning about acquired brain injury
- games, puzzles and problem solving activities to stimulate brain function
- personal safety
- fitness and balance
- support quality of life for caregivers to reduce stress and fatigue
Program activities are developed in collaboration with the participants and reflect the unique interests and needs of each group. Activities take place onsite as well as in the community (some community events may require a small fee). Participants need to be independent with transportation and personal support requirements, as one to one assistance is not available.
Adult Day Services operate in:
Barrie and Collingwood – Mondays/Wednesdays
Midland and Orillia – Tuesdays and Thursdays
Applications are available on line or by contacting the office at 705-734-2178 or 1-877-320-1950.