Applicants are considered for services on an individual basis and must:
- Have a primary diagnosis of an acquired brain injury
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Have a valid Ontario Health Card
- Complete the application in full (download application form here)
- Return the completed application to our office
Once we have received the completed application we will contact you to set up an appointment for an intake meeting.
The intake meeting (1 to 1½ hours) will be scheduled to:
- review your application to confirm eligibility
- explain the services available to you through BIS
- sign release forms for BIS to access documentation regarding your acquired brain injury.
Feel free to bring along a friend or family member for support. If you have any concerns or questions please contact 705-734-2178 or 1-877-320-1950.